Website Beta Safety Systems
Creating Confidence when Working at Height
LOOKING FOR A CAREER TO TAKE YOU TO NEW HEIGHTS?
BETA SAFETY SYSTEMS ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS INSTALLING SAFETY EQUIPMENT FOR THOSE WORKING AT HEIGHT
If you’re a creative and dedicated individual looking to work within a professional team that works to consistently high standards while providing you with opportunities to learn, grow, thrive and contribute to our company’s continued success then we encourage you to apply.
- Construction project management qualification or experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative approaches to problem solving
- IT and CAD competence
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet with clients to create innovative solutions to working at height access and safety issues
- Develop comprehensive project plans and access strategies to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Delegation of project tasks to other team members based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse and ensure the successful completion of short and long term goals for the project
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop design and leadership skills
Package: Negotiable depending on relevant experience
BETA SAFETY SYSTEMS
WESTMEAD HOUSE, FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRE, GU17 7LP
CALL US NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.